Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debut Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Debut Promo Empty
PostSubject: Debut Promo   Debut Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:39 pm

"They say the real fear, comes from the sense of having no control."

When I was born, I was a perfectly healthy baby. I wasn't over or under weight. I was in perfect health. A few years later, things started to slowly fade to darkness. I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming because of night terrors. I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep. This was just about every night. Every single night, I'd fall asleep, wake up halfway through the night screaming and throwing a fit in my bed. The doctors couldn't do anything. All they said was it was all in my head and I'd have to realize that. Years would pass and I'd still have night terrors and not be able to sleep afterwards, just not as much. On my sixteenth birthday, it was the end. There were no more night terrors; I'd be able to sleep soundly at night. Everything was normal. A month or so later, I found interest in wrestling, so I talked to my high school coach and from there I began my training. When I turned 22, I decided to take a couple Psychology classes. After what happened to me during me early years, I thought it would be something that I would enjoy and would learn a lot from. A year went by of classes and I wasn’t happy with what I was doing with my life. I wanted to pursue wrestling. I got back in the ring, got a trainer, and started training once again. At the age of 24, I am now where I am now; Sensational Wrestling Alliance. It’s time I show the world what I can do. It’s time to show myself what I am capable of. All I ever hear is wrestlers going on and on about what they are going to do and how they’re going to do it. This is wrestling, anything can happen. You will never be sure as to whether you’ll win a match or win a Championship. What you can do is visualize success and you will be successful. That’s why everyone fears when in a wrestling business. They have no control. I feed off that energy, and I take control. I visualize the win, and I win, based off of the fear of others. No one understands what I’ve been through and what I’ll do to get the job done. You’ll never understand, until you fall victim to me. My name is A.J. Seracen. And I welcome myself to the Sensational Wrestling Alliance. You have been warned.
Back to top Go down

Debut Promo
Page 1 of 1