Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Johnny Ajax's Promo's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Ajax

Johnny Ajax

Johnny Ajax's Promo's Empty
PostSubject: Johnny Ajax's Promo's   Johnny Ajax's Promo's I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:42 pm

**Johnny Ajax is seen at a Coffee House in Portland.**

So, it would appear that I have done something, that I promised myself that I wouldn't do, and that is be under contract at more than one American promotion at a time again. But I have done just that. Not only am I a member of the roster at IWA, but now I have also signed a contract with the new SWA. Now I'm sure many of you are wondering "Why Johnny? Why would you put yourself under so much pressure to perform well in not only NOAH and DDT in Japan, but also SWA in the States?" Potential. This place has just been born, but it already has so much potential.

Potential in more ways than one. But of course the obvious potential is the roster. Look at the names here: Not only myself, but guys like Victor Hughes, Johnny Vetura, TLA and RMV.

And speaking of my dear friend, and mentor RM Vrankovic, it would appear that he is my first opponent here in the Sensational Wrestling Association, And quite frankly, this match-up has always been bitter sweet for me. Bitter because of our relationship, RMV.

It's no secret that both in and out of the ring, RMV and myself have nothing but respect for each other. I'm very proud to say that next to the two men who taught me everything I know, Sensei Ultimo Dragon and Lance Storm, I do not respect another man in this business, as much as you. I truly believe you are one of the most under rated talents in the World. When you were the Ring of Royals Champion, I was disappointed that I lost the final of the Battle of Seattle to you, but I couldn't think of a man, I'd rather have that championship, besides you... Well maybe myself.... But the two times that we have wrestled each other, a World Championship was on the line, which is why I feel that a World Championship qualifier match is worthy of having us compete against each other.

And that's why this match will be great. I know you can handle my best, and I know I can take everything you can throw at me. We know each other so well, but don't be mistaken. The level of respect I have for you, will NOT hold me back. That happened in our first match, and you prevailed. I let that respect go when we stepped in the ring the second time, and I took that belt from you....

This match will blow the roof off. Whether or not we're the main event, I know people will pay to see the two of us put on a wrestling clinic. I guarantee, after our match, the fans will be chanting "Match of the Year!" And there's no one I'd rather share that honor with, than you RMV. So on Friday, I will give you my very best, and I hope.... No. I KNOW you will give me your best. And quite frankly, I expect nothing less.

I'll see you on Friday, Mr. Vrankovic.
Back to top Go down

Johnny Ajax's Promo's
Page 1 of 1