Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Debut Promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Ventura

Johnny Ventura

Official Debut Promo Empty
PostSubject: Official Debut Promo   Official Debut Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Johnny Ventura is adjusting his camera next to him, and he is sits down in his hotel as he looks quite happy.
You know, I don't think making use of this time to introduce myself because it is a waste of time for me to go one by one with the description of me, since I have excelled nearly everywhere I've traveled to. I have been actually taking the time to think about what I was about to say for my opening speech inside the doors of Sensational Wrestling Association, and I think it is time to say everything that needs to get cleared off my chest before it spreads to a sickness. Obviously, I have been wrestling for quite a long time now. I have been in numerous continents, partaking in the field of wrestling and excelling in those numerous companies that I've reached in too. My cabinet is nearly packed up at home, but there is one more particular trophy that needs to get filled in the cabinet. You obviously know what I am talking about, but I am not going to start with that topic yet because saving the best for last is indeed effective. I always think of wrestling to be a Bejeweled game of life. You must either get the three in a row, in the reality concept, being focused, determined and confident, then you will earn the point to continue on towards the game. Otherwise, well you are just an empty fish in a can with nothing to do. I've been through this repertoire of experiences in my professional wrestling career, and people might have said I've won it all. No. I am still young, my bones are still functional and I am in the prime of my life. Could I be lying? There contract that is in the stockpile next to the other wrestlers' could determine now that I am here in SWA. I often what to do the best I can possibly become, and that usually happens with just a flick of a hand. I've already met a handful of guys who have started their careers, and looking to emerge to the top of their games in what they want to do, and I am quick satisfied with that because professional wrestling actually has some ingredients that can digest to make it elapse further. But, you might want to listen really carefully because I am a very huge critic, so if what I say might offend you, then I suggest you put your head behind a pillow or just sit down and listen because this is what is straight off coming from my head.

Yeah. I don't need a biography to tell you the lifespan of my career before SWA, but I am not here to be a king, or to be a pat on the back for some people. This is wrestling. The reason why you brought that click pen and decided to sign in your contract into this company is to note that...

1. You are to take risks, risk your body and soul in the line for something you love.
2. Make sure that you end up at the end of the game headstrong, and not looking like some pimp from a typical neighborhood.
3. Just have fun.

You may think that is not true, or you don't need to oblige with those rules, but the time will come when most of you will take this into consideration. I came here to SWA to win, and to win anything that is being thrown at my face. Even if there is ten pounds of rain being slammed across my face, I am not going to wipe it off. I am going to fight, inch and claw my way through to the source, until the rain decides to stop, and the birds start to chirp, in addition with rainbows lasting from west to east to be crowned with a prodigious accolade. That is what people need to develop, otherwise they will end up like horse manure. I've already heard that people decided to bring in warnings and premonitions and some stuff like that. This isn't a mission of vengeance. This is a mission of making an impact. Yeah you can add some spices and whip into your ego and all, but too much of everything, may not be bad if you want to look like Cedric The Entertainer, but it is usually bad if you can get what I am saying. I'm climbed through every brick wall in my career, engaged in some obstacles that came to my way, and I had to descend down to the delta to get back to the mountain. Took me time and time, week after week in shows to get my career back on track, and thankfully it did. Now I am in the pinnacle of my abilities right now. Sensational Wrestling Association has already opened the doors for me to prove each and every word that I have currently said. With Victor Hughes, yeah we might be pals and all, but this is a huge business to handle, even if we are comrades, or conquistadors. I came here for challenges, to wake up in my hotel at eight in the morning and smell the fresh aroma of delivering a promo to my opponents in their videos. That is what I admire. This is the new era for SWA as it has been established with the finishing layer of cement, to be open for business for people to join in. Now it is time to celebrate, and to mark the coming of Johnny Ventura. This wasn't a warning. This was a commandment.

Johnny winks at the camera, and it fades to black.

Last edited by Johnny Ventura on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Sa'Jon
Admin
Mr. Sa'Jon

PostSubject: Re: Official Debut Promo   Official Debut Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:51 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
The Incredible Titan

The Incredible Titan

PostSubject: Re: Official Debut Promo   Official Debut Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:43 pm

*Turns on camera and wipes twinkie cream off of it*
Hey-yo, I am The Giant. I am the savior of this fed....uhh.....umm......fuck what was it called...uhh....SWA!! Yes, that sounds right!!! I am the savior of SWA!! So yes, if you didn't know, I am, like, excuse me for one second...*Eats twinkie* but....uhhh...where was I... *Farts loudly* Tehee!! But yes, I am here to save SWA, and furthermore, I have the best agility, best moveset, best everything, hotter girlfriend, and hotter body than all of you. So yeah, goodbye.
*eats camera*
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ventura

Johnny Ventura

PostSubject: Re: Official Debut Promo   Official Debut Promo I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:08 pm

The Giant wrote:
*Turns on camera and wipes twinkie cream off of it*
Hey-yo, I am The Giant. I am the savior of this fed....uhh.....umm......fuck what was it called...uhh....SWA!! Yes, that sounds right!!! I am the savior of SWA!! So yes, if you didn't know, I am, like, excuse me for one second...*Eats twinkie* but....uhhh...where was I... *Farts loudly* Tehee!! But yes, I am here to save SWA, and furthermore, I have the best agility, best moveset, best everything, hotter girlfriend, and hotter body than all of you. So yeah, goodbye.
*eats camera*

Fatty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Debut Promo   Official Debut Promo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Debut Promo
Page 1 of 1