Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RMV's Promos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R.M. Vrankovic

R.M. Vrankovic

RMV's Promos Empty
PostSubject: RMV's Promos   RMV's Promos I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:05 pm

*** R.M. Vrankovic is in the study at his mansion in Saint Petersburg. ***

Sensational Wrestling. A company that was established by many old acquaintances and colleagues from various companies. I see Victor Hughes, a longtime rival and occasional tag partner. Chris Elite, another old friend and rival. And of course countless others I am familiar with. Clearly the star power here is immense. And now, the star power has gotten even greater as I, the legendary R.M. Vrankovic, have come to SWA. Honestly, I have not been this excited about signing a contract since I purchased that minor league basketball team. Like I have said, I have many friends here but I am not here for my friends. No I am here because, well, I will show you why I am here.

*** RMV is leading the camera crew to a vault in his hall way. He opens the vault to show lots and lots of gold, including gold championship belts. ***

Yes, I am here because I want to add more gold to my already vast collection. If you notice, I have even set up a small space in the corner reserved for titles from SWA. Yes, I plan on leaving SWA many years from now on as one of the most celebrated ever, and with plenty more gold in my collection.

*** The scene cuts back to RMV in his study. He is holding up the SWA contract. ***

So here it is, my contract for SWA. Not the richest contract I have ever signed. No that honor goes to when I sold my television network Victory Road Sports Network. But this is not about the money. No this is about proving that I am one of the best in this business. A point that I intend to prove in the near future.

*** RMV signs the contract and puts in an envelope to be sent to SWA HQ. ***

There is only one thing left to say then. Эпоха Vrankovic идет. Те, кто не принимает эту реальность будут сурово и беспощадно наказаны. Сопротивление бесполезно, как приезд является немедленное и неизбежное. *** The Vrankovic Era is coming. Those that do not accept this reality will be severely, and mercilessly punished. Resistance is futile as the arrival is immediate and inevitable. ***

I am R.M. Vrankovic. And I have come to SWA.

*** The camera fades to RMV's logo. ***
Back to top Go down

RMV's Promos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sensational Wrestling Association :: Intensity :: Promos-
Jump to: