Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say hello to the bad guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky Montana

Ricky Montana

Say hello to the bad guy Empty
PostSubject: Say hello to the bad guy   Say hello to the bad guy I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:08 pm

My name is Ricky Montana, chico and I'm here to do one thing and one thing only and that is make money. Dinero. There's something I want real real bad sabes. That something is one of the main reasons I joined SWA, chico. That something is the SWA world championship. Everyone wants what I want, but there is a big difference between "everyone"and myself. When I want something I do whatever I have to do to obtain it without hesitation. If I have to eliminate every single contender for the most prestigious prize in the business I will. It doesn't matter what the price is. No importa. I will pay it. I will get what I want at all cost. Everybody is wondering who the first SWA champion will be. Johnny Ventura, Ashten Cross, Johnny Ajax, RMV, Chris Elite and AJ Sarecen all will fight for a chance to become the top dog in SWA. Everybody has the same odds of winning the big one. Todos. But I want all of them to hear what I am about to say carefully. Whoever wins the championship will be in trouble, chico. Whoever becomes the face of SWA will have a target on his back. WhoEVER. Gets to the top of the mountain before the other will sooner or later go face to face with el jefe, with the bad guy. And when that happens mang. The SWA world championship will be under my possession, ha. I advise all of you to be prepared chico. Be prepared for everything because everything can and will happen. Ricky Montana is here and he is taking over. This whole company will be mine. MIA.
Back to top Go down
TheGC

TheGC

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the bad guy   Say hello to the bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:30 pm

nice promo
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the bad guy   Say hello to the bad guy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

Indeed it is.

Although , I will wait until next week when I am on the card to unleash my epicness on the masses.......

Muhahaha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello to the bad guy   Say hello to the bad guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say hello to the bad guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sensational Wrestling Association :: Intensity :: Promos-
Jump to: