Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Victor and SWA

Go down 
4 posters

New Chairman?
A.J. Seracen
Victor and SWA I_vote_lcap38%Victor and SWA I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
TLA
Victor and SWA I_vote_lcap62%Victor and SWA I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:06 pm

I saw Victor post in the chat that his Grandfather died. Before anything else, please give his family your thoughts and prayers getting through the holidays. Sorry about your loss Victor, but no matter what, you'll see him soon enough.

Now, the next part. He said he probably won't be on for a couple months and would like someone to take over SWA. The only thing I can think of, is either TLA or me. TLA said in the chat that he has past experiences running feds. I don't, but I'm sure I'd do a hell of a job. I'd just need more gfxers and writers because I can't do it all myself. So, I'll just let you all decide. The new chairman of SWA will be..

The poll will be running for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Victor Hughes

Victor Hughes

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Hey....I was actually thinking if maybe both of you can watch this place while I'm gone. TLA has history of running an e-fed, I get that, but just in case I need sort of 50/50 help.
Back to top Go down
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:30 pm

I can do that. TLA is probably gonna win the vote, so he can be the chairman. I'll just help with the site and stuff I suppose.
Back to top Go down
TLA

TLA

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:44 am

I agree with Vic we all need to work together.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Since you have experience doing this, tell me what I need to do.
Back to top Go down
TLA

TLA

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:02 pm

ok i will try.

tl;dr version:

If you gonna write for SWA, post here how many matches you feel you will be able to complete every week. If you want to do something else for SWA besides promoing post that also.

long version:

Writing is the one thing an e-fed website needs to be able to do in order to operate.

Videos and graphics are nice looking but ultimately unnecessary and should be done by the people unable to write but still want to contribute.

According to the cards we have a show scheduled for today which I doubt is going to take place with all that has gone down this week. We need to regroup and figure out what has been done, what still needs to be done, and who's going to be responsible for doing it.

Optional Things to do other than writing:

Creating GFX Pic Bases
Creating Superstar Videos
Creative/Booking
Forum/Site Maintenance
Anything else you can think of.
Back to top Go down
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Creative/Booking
Forum/Site Maintenance

I can do those.
Back to top Go down
TLA

TLA

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Awesome thanks AJ.

For Forum/Site Maintenance Vic is gonna want to give you moderator privileges so that you can edit topics like title history, PPV lineup, etc. He could also give you or me administrator privileges while he's gone so we can actually run the forum effectively.

For Creative/Booking you would be essentially in charge of all the writers. You would create the cards, assign the matches and segments/other storyline stuff to writers, and hold people responsible if they don't write.
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Vic already knows I can write one match a week. so count me in on that guys.
One thing we need to have settled is the match writers we have ready to go too..

As for the first Intensity show I think it wold be good to add the people not on the card for the Dec. 7 Show to the card and make the First Intensity show next week on the 14th.
Back to top Go down
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 pm

Yeah I'm already Admin because I've been working on the site so much. Pretty much all of it so far. But everything you said I can handle. We're gonna have to get in the chat with the staff here soon though and discuss a few things. Vic said in the chat that he can't send me Intensity or something so we're gonna have to write a few things, but I don't know what that means. I'm guessing we have to write the entire show maybe? If he sees this maybe he'll tell us. But let me know what I can do as Admin to get things rolling so we can have everything under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victor and SWA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victor and SWA   Victor and SWA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victor and SWA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sensational Wrestling Association :: Front Office :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: