Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Standing In The Hall of Fame...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnny Ventura

Johnny Ventura

Standing In The Hall of Fame... Empty
PostSubject: Standing In The Hall of Fame...   Standing In The Hall of Fame... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Johnny Ventura is sitting down in his locker room, folding his armbands.

It has taken me a certain amount of duration of time to try and cut my first shoot onto some people. I've taken most of the time to rehearse back in my wrestling school, meet out the teachers, to train and bring back life to my wrestling. I've been preparing for this opportunity for a certain amount of time to be part of Sensational Wrestling Association to be part of one of the growing companies there is. Of course SWA is at the bottom, momentarily. but believe me, this company is about to grow in heights that can never be reached, heights that can never be located or pin-point, even by the use of a GPS. It all takes time and development. Speaking of which, Intensity, one of the brand shows of SWA, the card has been made up of and amazingly, Victor Hughes decided to make a Tournament for the people he purposefully picked up from the roster caliber. He managed to draft out Chris Elite, A.J. Seracen, Johnny Ajax, R.M. Vrankovic, Ashten Cross, and last but not the least..I..Johnny Ventura. Now I am just starting to get my mojo back, but with the Board giving me this opportunity to show how much talent I possess, I simply had to accept this match offer. An eight-man tournament to crown the first SWA Champion, instead of that generic singles championship match where people will get on strike and the company goes on fire. SWA is giving chances to some people to try out, and chances for people to also add to their trophy collection. What can you do if your anxious or in need to put more titles in your cabinet? Nothing. You just have to let your mind flow without disrupting it at all. That is what the process should be.

But anyway, on my debut on Intensity, at the main event, I will face Ashten Cross in the SWA Championship Tournament Match. That could be good news for me, but bad news for someone else. Ashten, we've crossed paths before, we had our knives and forks being flung around each other, but fate diverged into meeting us here again, for this big opportunity. I know about you. People call you the best there is with your style of wrestling, determination and match displays, but those were the past successes. Now we are here in the thick, secured company of SWA. We obviously want our aspirations to come through, like winning the SWA Championship, being a legend in the company, and any other slots to fill in for ourselves, but indeed trust me Ashten. Johnny Ventura is just back in action here. I want this opportunity as badly as you do, and we are going to risk it all to secure it, hopefully. It has been long since I dusted off all my accomplishments, and this is the chance for the rainbows to flow, the creek to sound, and the birds to chirp once I become SWA Champion because I know I can. I am not going to be some guy and think of negative aspirations, because what usually comes out on the aftermath? Failure. Exactly. I've been through thick and thin, climbing every horse, every iron maiden and ladder to get to the top of what I had to complete. It didn't take an ounce of sweat, or a ticket to the vacation booth. I fought my way into becoming one of a special breed of performers that exist today. You are looking straight at 'em, and if you don't agree with them? Well you are obviously going to deal the consequences with me.

Yeah so Ashten Cross. The man who has been the most talked about everywhere he goes and being at the top of his game, is going to have to put that on the test against me. We both respect each other, I think. If we don't, then whatever. I just want to kick people's ass like there is no end into it. I am tired of sitting down, watching chances fly away into a sky once a year. This is finally my opportunity, my time and my power into erasing those memories, with the special earning of the SWA Championship. i certainly know that there are other people who wants this opportunity for themselves in the Tournament, but good luck trying guys because you are going to be in a plague of uneasiness and torture because that is what I am defined. I am not some guy who comes out with some lousy gimmick that his purpose is to win a title and gain respect. This isn't the Neolithic Revolution or Adolf Hitler. This is wrestling. You gotta be yourself, and try not to be an imposter. I am going into Intensity with my mind focused out of all things, only thinking about my opponent and what I should do to leave the arena victorious. That is the aim momentarily. Everyone is also getting their chance at this, but as for this main event, is going to be something that you don't want to miss for anything in SWA. Ashten, I will be waiting for you to reply because I am just bored trying to repeat myself over and over again. I know you well. I know how much quantity it takes you to get you down even in a pin, but trust me, I am ready to face you more than anything.

Johnny Ventura leaves backstage, and heads down a hallway.
Back to top Go down

Standing In The Hall of Fame...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sensational Wrestling Association :: Intensity :: Promos-
Jump to: