Sensational Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sensational Wrestling Association

This fed is owned by Victor Hughes.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+3
A.J. Seracen
Frank Finelli
Victor Hughes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor Hughes

Victor Hughes

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:59 pm

What the topic says ^
Back to top Go down
Frank Finelli

Frank Finelli

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Hello, I'm Will and I play Frank Finelli. I have been a Fedder for about 100 years ! Ok that was a bit of an exaggeration, but I have been playing this game a long time . I started way back when feds still used fax machines to send the cards, role plays and results out to the members. I took almost ten years off and just started rping again in 2008. I look forward to having a good time here in SWA with you all.
Back to top Go down
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 pm

My name is A.J. Seracen. Well in feds haha. Really though, my name is Tyler Hill, I live in Georgia. I'm currently a senior in high school. Just started fedding sorta lol. I tried this around a year or so ago, but it didn't last long at all lol. I don't even remember promoing or even the name of the place lol. But I returned and went to EAW then heard about this place, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Andy Avalon

Andy Avalon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:16 pm

My name is Andy and I'm the inventor/innovator of the Avalon family that you will see throughout this fed. I've been fedding for over a year now and I started out in IWF. I'm 18 and I live in the beautiful sunshine state. I tend to get weird pretty often. I'm a pretty chill guy who jokes around a lot so if I offend you, it's probably by accident and I apologize. My hobbies are masturbating, fucking bitches, using bath salts, cybering people on xat, and playing with my cat Nig in a sexual manner.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ventura

Johnny Ventura

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Where can I even start..Well. Name is Johnny Ventura, e-fedding for almost two years, starting from Yahoo Answers into DPW, Victor Hughes prior fed...I tend to be somehow amusing on chats because I don't got nothing to do, since college is just around the corner and I get my stuff handled around the corner. Love to promo, GFX and just hang out. The End. What you expected more? I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Victor Hughes

Victor Hughes

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:56 pm

lolubadass
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ventura

Johnny Ventura

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Victor Hughes wrote:
lolubadass

My diet coke isn't diet. Mad
Back to top Go down
Andy Avalon

Andy Avalon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Vic, I want my lube back pale
Back to top Go down
Victor Hughes

Victor Hughes

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
TLA

TLA

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm

Hi my name is TLA and I fucked yo mom last night.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
Victor Hughes

Victor Hughes

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm

epic
Back to top Go down
A.J. Seracen

A.J. Seracen

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Sexy
Back to top Go down
Andy Avalon

Andy Avalon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 pm

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Back to top Go down
KEG

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:01 am

John here... big fan of boobs, beer, babes and beer. (beer x2!) I look forward to having a blast here... and I DEFINITELY want to get involved in a feud and form a tag team with someone.. as I'm hankerin' for some gold around my waist!

Adios amigos!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sensational Wrestling Association :: Out of Character :: Just Chat-
Jump to: